Icon label selections don't fit text (patch included)

This problem was introduced in nautilus-2.14.0 immediately before GNOME 2.14's release. It occurs when one or more icons are selected. On smaller text labels, an excess amount of white space to the left and right of the text is also included in the  selection box.

Here is a link from an osdir screenshot series that shows the problem is widespread:
http://shots.osdir.com/slideshows/original.php?release=596&slide=42
Note how the label selection does not fit well to the text "user's Home"

I've included a patch against nautilus-2.14.1 for the small change needed to fix this. I don't think it will break the right-to-left label corruption fix that the issue was introduced with. If it does, then a special case is probably needed for RTL instead of the original fix.