Re: Bug 319022 ? Should be possible to manage bookmarks from places sidebar

--- nautilus-list-request gnome org wrote:
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:23:01 +0200
From: Xavier Claessens <xclaesse gmail com>
Subject: Bug 319022 ? Should be possible to manage
bookmarks from places sidebar

I posted a patch waiting for review on bug 319022 [1].

Another think: I see that menus in browser and spacial
mode are very
different, is it normal or should it be fixed ? I
think menu in spacial
mode are cleaner and should be also used in browser
mode with some
minor
changes.

Yes, it would certainly make documentation simpler if
spatial and browser mode had the same menus.

All New Yahoo! Mail ? Tired of Vi gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html