Changing some keybindings in Nautilus

Hi,

I would like to know whether it is possible to change (or add
additionally) key bindings to Nautilus. Is is possible to make
cntr+Insert=cntrl+c=(copy files) and shift+Insert=cntrl+p=(paste files).

First I tried using the gnome-keybinding-properties, but there no such
actions there.
Then I started fiddling with ~/.gtkrc - I could make the change, but
only for normal widgets of the classes like GtkEntry, GtkTextView,
GtkTextView, GtkTreeView. And they did the normal text/object
copy/paste. This did not work in Nautilus - neither the root, nor the
folder windows. I tried with something like:

~/.gtkrc.mine
-----------------
binding "test"
{
  bind "<ctrl>Insert" { "copy-clipboard" () }
  bind "<shift>Insert" { "paste-clipboard" () }
}

class "*" binding "test"
class "*.nautilus-extra-view-widget" binding "test"
class "GtkObject" binding "test"
class "GtkEntry" binding  "test"
class "GtkTextView" binding  "test"
class "GtkTextView" binding  "test"
class "GtkTreeView" binding  "test"
class "Nautilus" binding  "test"
class "nautilus" binding  "test"
class "desktop_window" binding  "test"
The classes for nautilus are from the xprop given WM_CLASS(STRING)

Any idea what I should do?

Kind regards:
al_shopov