Re: Proposal for making Nautilus more accessible, usable and easy to general users with beautification

On 10/20/06, Ravi Kumar <ra21vi gmail com> wrote:
If we prefer usability and performance.... we can analyse this fact easily that a simple users never browse to /usr/bin to launch the application by double clicking it
And when a intermediate does need that, he opens console and finds it....
Right?

--
-=Ravi=-