nautilus and volumes (partitions)

Hey all,

In older of versions of nautilus (2.12) it would display all
filesystems that were mounted in the places sidebar and and the tree
sidebar. Now I've recently fixed some things that were wrong with hal
and now nautilus will show a usb thumbdrive but it won't show any of
the partitions I have mounted. I'm just wondering which program is
responsible for telling nautilus that there are filesystems mounted:
nautilus itself, hald, something else? Thanks. Any advice of how to
fix this issue too would be appreciated.

Mark Kegel