About volumes, partitions and other montable devices

Hi People, I'm new here.

I come to you now because I'm going crazy trying to find out how to
choose which devices should appear in computer:///  and which devices
shouldn't. The problem is that /home, /tmp, /usr, /var and / appear
separate in computer:/// and I don't want them to be there, I want them
to be only inside the File System "device". That's the way they appear
in my session, but on every other session they appear as mentioned
above.

I'm not really sure if this is the right place to ask (I mean, sometimes
they are so many apps working together that it's difficult to know which
one is wrong). So, I apologize if this isn't the right place, and I also
apologize if my English is not so good.

Cheers!

--
Gabriel Parrondo
GNU/Linux User #404138

"The only difference between theory and practice is that, in theory, there's no difference between theory and practice."