A new feature in file-manager

Hi All,

I have just joined this mailing list. I am looking for a new feature in Nautilus File Manager.
The feature in very brief is described below:

In file manager size of all the icons (including folder, regular file icons and thumbnails) would
change based upon the last access/modification of that file/folder.
If the file/folder has been accessed or modified very recently its icon will be little bigger, can
be scaled around 1.5 times regular size.  If the file/folder's access/modification is within 1 day
to 1 week than its icon size can be scaled to 1.2 times etc..
If some file/folder has not been accessed in long time, their size can be scaled to 0.5 or 0.8 times.

With this feature, it would be very easy for someone to find a file that he/she is accessing recently.

I have been looking at Nautilus code from last  2 days but couldnt find a easy way to code this.
As I admit that I am not a very good coder  :)  it would be great if someone on development
can help me to implement this feature.

Best Regards,
Avadh Patel