Re: Suggestion: The option to open a folder in a New Tab instead of a New Window.

Hi Mark,

I've read all your discussion with Xavier and Alexander. I think you
should give a try to the spatial mode, it may be ackward at first but
it really work great when you need about 5 to 10 folder open at the
same time. I usually get a desktop alone for this operation. And there
some nifty menu for closing a bunch of parent directory that are not
needed.

Just as a note the GConf key is :
/app/nautilus/preferences/always_use_browser

Just disable this and try to see if it's fit your need. Not for just
an hours but a couple of days. You may be surprise.