Re: how to have transparent folder (item) descriptions or labels

Am Sonntag, den 31.12.2006, 02:28 -0500 schrieb Bojan Land:

> Though I have used Nautilus long ago and have recently started using
> it
> again, I cannot figure out how to make the descriptions of items
> (folders specifically) transparent.
>
> For example, placing a background in the folder, and then wanting to
> make the sub folders' names not have a nasty and ugly color as their
> background, but to instead have only text written on top of the
> containing folder's background. (...)

I've made a screenshot of a typical folder that has a background set.
The item label's background is transparent (i.e. you can "look through"
to the window background). I'm not sure what your problem is.

--
Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>