Re: how to have transparent folder (item) descriptions or labels

Am Mittwoch, den 03.01.2007, 09:46 -0500 schrieb Bojan Land:

> > > Can you tell me how to find out?  And which theme matters?  Is it
> the
> > > GDM theme?  The GTK theme?  Is there a Nautilus specific theme
> setting
> > > somewhere?  Is there a WM theme?
> >
> > Start the theme preferences, select "Theme Details" and check which
> > theme is selected in the "Controls" tab.
>
> I am using HighContrastInverse.  Do you know now how to get
> transparent
> object titles?

Your theme is meant to be used by visually impaired people, who want to
be able to read any text in any situation (i.e. for all backgrounds).

Try to put the following into ~/.gtkrc-2.0:

# Override HighContrastInverse gtkrc
style "MyFooStyle" {
    NautilusIconContainer::frame_text = 0
}