Re: Missing category for File Management capplet

On Wed, 2007-01-24 at 20:03 +0100, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> After the recent switch to Control Center shell, the Nautilus
> preferences capplet is listed under Others category.
>
> To fix this we should simply add the proper category label for
> Categories key in nautilus-file-management-properties.desktop.
>
> Plausible categories are
>
>         Personal (currently here are preferred applications, keyboard
>         a11y, assistive technologies, keyboard shortcuts preferences)
>
>         Look and Feel (windows, main menu, desktop bg, theme,
>         screensaver, fonts preferences)
>
>         System (?) (sabayon, pessulus, gnome-system-tools stuff, power
>         manager, session properties)
>
> Hardware and Internet & Networking are, of course, unrelated.
>
> Tell me the preferred category, and I'll fix in on HEAD... hem, trunk.

I'd say Personal. Its clearly not system (its a per-user setting), and
there are not a lot of look and feel settings.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a witless moralistic barbarian who hides his scarred face behind a mask.
She's a blind foul-mouthed archaeologist on her way to prison for a murder she
didn't commit. They fight crime!