A graphical front end to subversion by extending Nautilus

I'm doing a project. it is to build a GUI to svn By extending nautilus. i would like to add svn commands to context menus, add columns which shows svn status, revision etc. i would also like to add overlay icons(as in Tortoise svn) to indicate whether the file is modified or not, locked or not etc. It will make Linux platform and gnome more user friendly. my aim is to switch tortoise svn users to Linux.
I'm participating in Google Soc with this project. i didn't get a mentor yet. Please help me.
these are the commands i would like to add

1.checkout
2.commit
3.resolved
4.update
5.rename
6.delete
7.revert
8.cleanup
9.switch
10.merge
11.export
12.add
13.resolve

i would like to do this as modifying the incomplete projects like Naughtysvn or Gnubversion. first of all i need a mentor to participate. Please help me . Thank you.