1. CD/DVD Creator

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/desktop/2.25/2.25.3/NEWS

Thank you guys so much! I have always wondered at why the CD/DVD Creator, an application, is under Menu Bar -> Places!

Now it's under Menu Bar -> Applications -> System Tools, and doesn't matter much, because we can right-click on a file and do the same.

2. Trash

Why can we not add Trash to the Menu Bar -> Places? Under Computer? (Now that CD/DVD Creator is gone?)

Well, that's where mounted volumes show up, so how about a separator between the two? For example:

Home Folder
Documents
Music
Pictures
Videos
SEPARATOR
Computer
1.0 GB Media
iPod
SEPARATOR
Trash
SEPARATOR
Network
etc.

3. File System.

I have noticed in GNOME 2.24, in the Places sidebar, you have renamed "Network Servers" to just "Network" because it was that way in the Menu Bar and therefore, fit better.

So then, why is "Filesystem" named "File System" in the Places sidebar? We should imply the same logic and convert that too.