Re: Better name for computer:// place?

El jue, 07-02-2008 a las 19:21 +0100, Milan escribió:
> Hi!

[snip an long explanation]

> Therefore, I can propose a few ideas, but I hope you'll find more and
> better ones: "Volumes", "Disks", "Drives", or "Disks and Folders" (as
> the tooltip says), "Disks and Servers", "Disks and Shares". It may be
> difficult to find the right word, but I think we should no longer stick
> with the current one (which is the worse we can use)

I'll have to disagree. The worst we can use would be one of Hitler,
Stalin, MSRules, di*k. I'm sure there is more.

[...]

--
Gabriel Parrondo
GNU/Linux User #404138

"The only difference between theory and practice is that, in theory, there's no difference between theory and practice."