Nautilus triaging

As we're comming up near the release of Gnome 2.22 I'm working a lot on
fixing all regressions in the gio-based nautilus. An especially
important type of bugs are crashes, and I'd like to fix as many as
possible. Many crashes are hard to figure out, but ones that has a
simple way for anyone to reproduce are generally easy to fix.

So, if anyone is doing bug triaging for nautilus or gvfs, could you
please mark bugs that are reproducible crashers with the
"reproducible-crash" keyword? Then I can make sure I don't miss any of
these.