An idea for nautilus

Hi!

I've founded a feature which I miss in Nautilus. It would be useful if
there was a menu-choice like "Open in terminal" under for instance "Go"
in the menu. If you choose "Open in terminal", the folder which you're
in at the moment should be opened in a terminal.

I found this useful if you for instance are navigating in Nautilus, and
then need to do something in that actual folder from a terminal. With
this feature you don't need to open a new terminal and navigate there
manually.

I have searched in Nautilus but couldn't find a feature like this.

Mvh Ramon