Re: NFS mounts as Volumes, any way to disable that?

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008, Alexander Larsson wrote:

On Mon, 2008-02-11 at 11:56 +0200, Timo Aaltonen wrote:
	Hi

   The new nautilus shows all NFS mounts as Volumes on the desktop and
browser sidepane. Apparently there is no way to disable listing NFS mounts
as Volumes (I know that those can be disabled from the settings, but it
affects all user-mountable volumes too). In our case we have over 20 NFS
mounts on every desktop; user-directories split in several shares,
binaries, educational stuff, wwwhome... the list goes on.

There really should be a way to disable this in nautilus, or by some other
tool? (hal?)

I totally disabled volumes for NFS mounts in gvfs trunk. I think that is
the saner default (and what we used to do), but maybe we should allow
them to be turned on on a per-mount basis.

Cool, thanks!