Re: gio, gvfs and nautilus fixes

On Sun, 2008-02-24 at 22:49 -0500, David Zeuthen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So here we go again with what I hope is the final patch

I commited all these with some fixes.

For the /media check i didn't change the system_internal thing (as that
may be useful for someome), instead i handled the /media check in
g_unix_mount_guess_should_display().

I cleaned up the completion code a bit to do less magic string uri
handling and instead use GFile apis.

There was an unused "lock" introduced in GDaemonVolumeMonitor.

There was some races possible in the async find-mount code that i fixed.

Also, is there any particular reason the GDaemonVolumeMonitor lock is
recursive? I don't see why it would have to be?