RE: Side Pane doubt and remove issue

If all of the nautilus-windows closes, it sounds like nautilus crashed. (When it crashes, all nautilus windows will be closed, gnome-session detects that nautilus died, and spawns a new one, which then causes the Home folder to re-open in a new window.. atleast on my hosts)

Stian

Fra: nautilus-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:nautilus-list-bounces gnome org] På vegne av SauLo ALdighieRi
Sendt: 26. februar 2008 18:49
Til: nautilus-list gnome org
Emne: Side Pane doubt and remove issue

Hi,

  I have been using Nautilus for a long time.. So now I am trying to do a very simple thing!

  In the "Side Pane" I have "Home Folder", "File System" and the "72.6 GB Volume" I would like to add more components in this menu, like my MP3 and Movies folder... in this way the access to these folder will be more easy! :)

  There is a way to listen MP3 inside Nautilus. using plugin or something like this?

  Sometimes when I click in the "Move to Wastebasket" the file is moved to Wastebasket successfully but the nautilus windows just close! I am using XFS filesystem, how can I identify what is causing this?

thanks,
Saulo