Re: automounting / autorunning

I didn't get to finish this sentence..

On Thu, 2008-01-17 at 00:58 -0500, David Zeuthen wrote:
>    - by default a folder is opened; I think that makes more sense
>      than launching the default app by default. The cluebar

What I wanted to say, was that he cluebar should make it painfully clear
what application to start. Also, I doubt that many users for whom it
would be a problem that a folder is opened, is ever going to click on
mount icons on the desktop. Most of them have their desktop covered with
windows and they never go into computer:///.

Btw, the cluebar only shows the default app. What is needed is some kind
of button widget that works like GtkMenuToolButton and/or a typical
browser back button. I dunno how to do that nicely. Thoughts?

     David