Re: few things

On Jan 26, 2008 12:03 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> Am Freitag, den 25.01.2008, 13:00 -0800 schrieb Junior Junior:
> > 2. I have a KBS-26 keyboard
> > (http://www.a4tech.com/en/images/products/Accessary/KBS-26-1B.gif) and
> > my 'delete' key is near the 'up' key. So, some times I hit it
> > accidentally. Why there is no dialog box for confirmation?
>
> because this is not windows, and because you can always go to the trash
> bin and undelete it again. :-)

Amen to that, it's really super-annoying to confirm every little
deletion on Windows. Though I sometimes wish for a GMail-like
one-level undo in Nautilus: "5 files moved to Trash [Undo]" somewhere
at the top. Mostly because it's cumbersome to go to Trash and move
back, especially if there are a lot of files in there.

-- Stoffe

--
Kristoffer Lundén
✉ kristoffer lunden gmail com