Split sidebar

Hello,

I've been working on a split-sidebar change to nautilus (2.22.2 from the ubuntu repos) as a bit of a "get familiar with GNOME/GTK+" project, since I have a windows background. I don't know if anything like this is being worked on or tossed around, but would there be any interest in a patch with this change? I won't be offended either way :-)

http://www.nextw3.com/programming/Nautilus-MultipleSidebar-Screenshot.png

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post something like this...