FAT error

When attempting to access a directory on the FAT filesystem using nautilus, if a typo is incurred while attempting to input the name of the directory, Nautilus will create a secondary folder with the new wrongly inputted name in the subtree.

When this happens, it's too easy to believe you've made a copying mistake, delete the tree, and have all files in the filesystem tree deleted,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1fsngMKQyU
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/235878

I've noticed this bug has been reported in the past, and that on the bug-page it was mentioned that if this bug were to show up again to e-mail the list.

Hopefully somebody who knows more of Nautilus than I can take a quick look at it?

-BAF