Re: I'm developing a Quicklook for linux and..

Am Montag, den 26.05.2008, 10:30 +0200 schrieb Jordi Hernández:
> I would like to know how to bind a key to launch my program with the
> file selected argument.
> And I also would like to know how to add a button on the nautilus
> toolbar to launch my program again but with the folder argument

You can use the Nautilus extension mechanism through
libnautilus-extension to add

* menu entries
* toolbar widgets
* location widgets (which looks like the "empty trash" bar)

At the moment however, you cannot add any keybindings for widgets added
through Nautilus extensions.

I actually planned the keybinding functionality for GNOME 2.24, but I'm
running out of time and nobody has volunteered yet.

Feel free to work on it, though :).

best regards,
 Christian Neumair

--