Re: Features request

Tomasz Sterna a écrit :
>>  * Scripts should be able to create sub-menus in the right-click
>> context menu, so that actions
>>    can be easily categorized. [I don't know if nautilus already
>> supports this feature].
>
> apt-get install nautilus-actions nautilus-script-manager

I don't understand why you proudly propose to install nautilus-actions
while, when it was propose to have nautilus officially support it, you
didn't want to. Do you reckon this package add nautilus a functionality
that is asked by a lot of people ?

>>  * Editable file address buttons [similar to the one in vista explorer]
>
> What are the "editable address buttons"?

This, in fact, already exists but is not automatique (see attached
screenshots).

>> * Using sshfs, ftpfs, smbfs support, we can implement the remote file
>> browsing also.
>
> Gio/gvfs already support this.

But this requires application that wants to use it to code using those
API. Using integrated FuseFS will ease a lot developers life and will
facilitate integration of application to the desktop.

Regards
wattazoum

PNG image

PNG image