Re: Nautilus closing and restarting unexpectedly

ritz schrieb:

According svn.gnome.org, the fix is in glib 2.17.5 and newer, last is
2.18.0

Let me know, if this helps.

Alright, I will. Annoyingly, this newer glib-version is not yet in the Gentoo Portage tree at all, so I'll have to assemble an own build - I don't know if I will succeeed. In any case, I'll report back. Worst case scenario is that I'll just have to wait until 2.17.5 or up is in the tree.

Regards,
Johannes