Re: Can Nautilus plugins set icons for files?

Ok, good luck then. Sorry I couldn't be any more helpful.

Natan

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 8:26 PM, Joshua Judson Rosen <rozzin geekspace com> wrote:
Joshua Judson Rosen <rozzin geekspace com> writes:

> Natan Yellin <aantny gmail com> writes:
> >
> > I'm not a Nautilus developer, but I assume that it's possible because both
> > UbuntuOne and Dropbox do it.
> >
> > I'd recommend looking at code for Dropbox's Nautilus plugin as a start.
>
> Ah--thank you, Natan. I'll take a look there.
>
> I wasn't aware of either of these projects.

It looks like they *don't* actually set files' icons--they just add
emblems. I'm looking to be able to set the main icon for files from a
plugin.

--
Don't be afraid to ask (Lf.((Lx.xx) (Lr.f(rr)))).