Nautilus Bugzilla Components

Hi all,

I've been spending a fair bit of time trying to clean up Nautilus
bugzilla recently. One thing that has become apparent is that a saner
set of components would make the database much more usable. We have some
components that cross-cut others, and others that reproduce the work of
keywords. Some suggestions:

 * Create new 'Spatial mode' and 'Path bar' components
 * Remove keyboardability, navigation and visual design components -
these cut across the other components, resulting in confusion. How
should a bug relating to the visual design of the side pane go, for
example?
 * Remove the accessibility and internationalization components - we
have the accessibility and I18N keywords for these.

Migration would go something like this:

1. Create new components
2. Migrate bugs to new components and add necessary keywords
3. Remove unwanted components

Thoughts?

Allan