Nautilus : How to remove choices from contextual menu ?

Hi,

It's easy to find how to add more choices for the Nautilus contextual menu (with nautilus-actions or nautilus-scripts) but my problem is different: I want to _remove_ some choices !
I use Debian Squeeze (Nautilus 2.30.1) and when I right-clic on a file there is a lot of clutter in the contextual menu. I want to remove some of these choices (send the file to someone, sign this file, encrypt this file, etc).
Do you know how I can do that ?

Thanks in advance.