Re: Nautilus : How to remove choices from contextual menu ?

Some of them are extensions (most of the functionalities you listed
are), you can remove them with a package manager. For the rest, you
can edit the file nautilus-directory-view-ui.xml in the folder
/usr/(local/)share/nautilus/ui/. Once you edited this file, type
nautilus -q in a terminal to see the changes.
Regards,