Re: MANY windows for SAME folder opened

Hi!

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 11:13, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-05-03 at 11:01 +0200, Alexander Skwar wrote:
>> I'm using Gnome 3 on ArchLinux. Browsing my folders, I noticed, that
>> now Nautilus seems to open a new window every time, I open a folder;
>> even then, when a window already exists. After a short time, the number
>> of open windows becomes rather large, eg.:
>>
>>   http://imgur.com/XVdwQ
>
> From which part of the UI does that screenshot come from?

That screenshot was taken from the "Fensterliste" (window list).
But that's not important, I think, because there reallly are THAT MANY
open windows. Check out
http://img268.imageshack.us/i/manyopendateibrowserwin.png/
which is a screenshot taken from the desktop. As you can see, there's
a larger number of "! Unsortiert !" and "Torrents" windows already
open.

Alexander
--
↯    Lifestream (Twitter, Blog, …) ↣ http://alexs77.soup.io/ ;    ↯
↯ Chat (Jabber/Google Talk) ↣ a skwar gmail com , AIM: alexws77  ↯