Re: Nautilus Up-a-Level button

Hi Gabriel,

On Mon, 2011-11-07 at 01:02 +0100, Gabriel wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am trying to re-enable the "up a level" button on Nautilus.

It has been removed from Nautilus; right now there's no documented or
undocumented way to have it back.

> Before you all tell me to use breadcrumbs, I would like to say that I
> don't like it and prefer using the "always-use-location-entry" option
> instead.

[cut]

As you correctly guessed, the Up button was removed in favor of the
breadcrumb.
I agree with your rationale of why this is not really comfortable when
the "always-use-location-entry" option is active, and I will take
patches that make it visible again when such an option is enabled.

Thanks,
Cosimo