Nautilus search extension

Hi,

First I wanted to thank everyone for the great software and hard work.

I have been using this extension for a very long time:
http://saettaz.altervista.org/software/nautilus_search_tool.html

Which lets you search for files within the current folder easily from the right button menu.

I have been wondering though for a while how come this feature is not standard in nautilus, as it makes life much easier searching for files.

Is this due to a design decision?

Also, as a side remark, I support the idea of making the up-one-level button visible again.

Thanks again.