- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Follow the evidence, wherever it leads." - Socrates
... Mabait, ang Diyos!

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 8:00 PM, <nautilus-list-request gnome org> wrote:
Message: 4
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 02:59:58 +0100
From: "Ramaddan" <ramaddan gmx com>
To: nautilus-list gnome org
Subject: Nautilus search extension

Hi,

 First I wanted to thank everyone for the great software and hard work.

 I have been using this extension for a very long time:
http://saettaz.altervista.org/software/nautilus_search_tool.html

 Which lets you search for files within the current folder easily from the right button menu.

 I have been wondering though for a while how come this feature is not standard in nautilus, as it makes life much easier searching for files.

 Is this due to a design decision?

 Also, as a side remark, I support the idea of making the up-one-level button visible again.

 Thanks again.