Re: Integration of ultracopier

On Sun, 2012-07-01 at 19:01 +0200, alpha_one_x86 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have do unix socket listener + api or dbus listener. And KDE patch
> for example of integration of ultracopier into KDE. The catchcopy is
> the standard of communication: file manager <-> software to do a copy.
> Some user (included me) wish integration with nautilus for local file.
> That's mean, copy/paste not use the default dialog but send the
> source/destination to ultracopier to do it.

Hi, it's not possible at the moment for an external application to
replace the built-in file operations dialog, not even by using
extensions, and implementing such kind of support unfortunately wouldn't
be an easy task, as it would mean splitting the file operations code
from Nautilus into a separate component.

Cosimo