Re: Integration of ultracopier

Hello,

Thanks for your advised reply. I have do the windows and KDE
implementation, then the implementation can be resumed by:
if(file.isLocal() && catchcopy.isConnected())
{
   catchcopy.copy(sources,destination);
   return; //to ignore the copy because it will be done as external
}
Splitting the file operation is few hard and slow. Just implement this
kind of code is easy, transparent, and allow external application to
be used. Not always have advanced copier running, then the copy should
be with the default copy dialog when have not application to overwrite
it. It's why externalization is not a solution, because the default
code should be acceded.

Can you add a entry into the wish list and give me the url?

Thanks, cheer,

--
alpha_one_x86 <alpha_one_x86 first-world info>
Main developer of Ultracopier, Esourcing and server management