Integrate Tracker with nautilus?

Good day,

meanwhile I spent quite some hours investigating semantic search for the
gnome desktop.

I quite like tracker and the search tools provided by gnome.

What I really miss is a seamless integration with gnome files (aka
nautilus).

I would very much like to browse my files by tag-cloud or tag-hierarchy.
I would love to have my tags handy in the file-browser so that I can
attach tags to files on ths fly.

Now I discovered a nautilus extension written by Debarshi Ray back in
2009 (if I got that one right).

Unfortunately I could not find a source to download and install this
plugin. (Please don't tell me I have to self-compile gnome ;-)
Maybe a hint in that direction could already meet my needs?

Further Discussion would be appreciated.

TNX a lot for that great piece of software.

greets
martin