Re: Integrate Tracker with nautilus?

On Wed, 2014-11-05 at 14:42 +0100, mlo wrote:
Now I discovered a nautilus extension written by Debarshi Ray back in
2009 (if I got that one right).

Unfortunately I could not find a source to download and install this
plugin. (Please don't tell me I have to self-compile gnome ;-)
Maybe a hint in that direction could already meet my needs?

It lives in the main tracker repo; you can force it to be built by
configuring with --enable-nautilus-extension. Most distros split it into
a subpackage.