Nautilus not show files Indexed by tracker anymore

Good day,

Last day I updated to gnome 3.20. In the last release (nautilus 3.18) searching in the gnome-shell search bar return files and folders that I have indexed using "tracker".
Unfortunately after update this feature has been stopped for me. I re indexed all my files, wait for miners to get to idle and reboot the system. but search for files return nothing by nautilus. (only folder in bookmark works)

A sample search of file (as shown no file return by nautilus although gnome document reach it)
screenshot #1

another test (nautilus return result if and only if the search _expression_ is inside bookmark)
screenshot #2

I'm wondering if it's a design intended or a bug

Regards, Bijan