Re: Nautilus not show files Indexed by tracker anymore

Ok. Unfortunately as no one answer me I take a look at the code blindly. finally by change tracker sparql query every thing back to normal
This can be done by commenting
g_string_append_printf (sparql, " fts:match '\"%s*\"'", search_text);
in theĀ
/libnautilus-private/nautilus-search-engine-tracker.c
hope the developer find out why!