Moving Nautilus mailing list to Discourse

Hello all,

This list has been in a bit of maintenance mode for a bit, partially because mailing list are quite terrible to admin, and its admin it's not good at it (me :)).

So from today on, we will try to use GNOME Discourse in the Applications category with the nautilus tag. You can follow topics with that tag to know more about Nautilus whereabouts and create new topics for more informal discussion.

I will ask for sun setting this mailing list in a month or so.

Hope that works for everyone! Have a nice week!