Re: Moving Nautilus mailing list to Discourse

Sad to read this, because mail systems allows me to have a single place
where to process diverse projects discussion.

Can I help in this terrible admin task?

El 25/3/19 a les 22:49, Carlos Soriano ha escrit:
Hello all,

This list has been in a bit of maintenance mode for a bit, partially
because mailing list are quite terrible to admin, and its admin it's not
good at it (me :)).

So from today on, we will try to use GNOME Discourse
<https://discourse.gnome.org/tags/nautilus> in the Applications category
with the nautilus tag. You can follow topics with that tag to know more
about Nautilus whereabouts and create new topics for more informal
discussion.

I will ask for sun setting this mailing list in a month or so.

Hope that works for everyone! Have a nice week!