Re: Moving Nautilus mailing list to Discourse

Hey J.B Nicholson, it's basically spam and for people that are not subscribed to send emails, since the account system is quite bad. Nautilus developers are also not engaged here, since we find it quite terrible for discussion... that is also a detriment for the (quite small for sure) ecosystem of Nautilus. Hopefully new users supporting other users will appear with Discourse, since it's better suited for our times.

Hi Narcis, you will be able to use mail still! Discourse has a mail mode, and they keep improving it regularly. I'm not sure you can do what you suggest about mailman, and I guess eventually what we want is to reduce the usage of the service, not just adding a new one.

Hello Andrea Vai, yes you will be able to receive notifications, and also in mail form! Discourse has a Nautilus tag and you can "watch" it.

Let me know if you have more questions or thoughts.

On Tue, 26 Mar 2019 at 19:13, Narcis Garcia <informatica actiu net> wrote:
Can Discource link its mailing to Mailman list?

El 26/3/19 a les 9:34, Frederic Crozat ha escrit: