Re: Moving Nautilus mailing list to Discourse

I'm unsubscribing to whole Discourse.
It's also composing posts with remote images.
No good comparison with mature mailing lists for a community.

El 28/3/19 a les 8:31, Carlos Soriano ha escrit:
As mentioned you can subscribe to a tag, so only those topics come to
you. The tag you want to subscribe to is "nautilus". You can read more
documentation about that in here
<https://discourse.gnome.org/t/tags-and-watching/94>.

On Wed, 27 Mar 2019 at 20:19, Narcis Garcia <informatica actiu net