Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu versus Open Solaris

You can't use brltty on OpenSolaris text consoles unles you run it under
screen or hack yourself up a virtual console but even then I don't think
you could use it in the virtual console directly because it needs the
/dev/vcsa devices which are Linux specific and were added to the kernel
specifically to support braille. Disclaimer: I'm probably at least half
wrong because I've never even used OpenSolaris.