[orca-list] problems installing Vibuntu with Orca

Hi all,

I'm Derek roberts. I am very new to Linux. Yesterday I tried to install Vibuntu, folowing the walkthrough on lalrecordings.com, except for pressing control shift t to get to a terminal. Anyway, I never got speech from orca after orca --no-setup. I've tried restarting, pressing control alt backspace to log out and log back in, but every time I get to starting orca as a superuser I lose speech. Can someone help please?

Thanks.