From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 1:36 PM
To: 'orca-list'
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Announce copy to clipboard [was "Re: Some bugs with
perhaps possible fixing in master branch"]

Would key echo accomplish the same thing?

For my part, I turn off key echo and character echo in Orca. The only time I
want to know what function a key press does is if I'm in help or tutorial
mode. I find anything else to be just too chatty. This is why if anything is
implemented here, it should be configurable.