[orca-list] When opening a folder with lot of files in it withOrca, it is very slow.

Title: signature_jp_2
Hi,

Donating to Hypra can be done:
- requesting a feature dev: we estimate it and you pay for it or for some parts of it. It is a commercial activity, but the result is a high-priority of the feature you want, a contribution in a free application, and you help our effort.
- Getting involved in our crowd equity, but the delay of closure is not far (end April) and we need between 10000 and more euros.
- buying a support service (360 euros) or a full computer (it is a product you have, accessible and with service, but you help paying it)
- donating to our partner non-profit organization, accelibreinfo, which collects funds for Hypra and gives to Hypra via features request it does.

Best regards

Logo
                Hypra JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE ET QUALITÉ
102, rue des poissonniers, 75018, Paris
Facebook Hypra Twitter Hypra Linkedin Jean-Philippe