Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] audiocd view in (net)rhythmbox

Colin Walters wrote:
> Is this using the main monkey-media tree?  According to the ChangeLog it
> seems to be...  Right now we can't merge the two monkey-media trees,
> since the monkey-media maintainer is unwilling to apply "hacks" to make
> it work with GStreamer 0.6.x.
>
> Anyways, thanks for the patch.  We'll still need to get the
> monkey-media-audio-cd thing fixed for sure.

I have patches to monkey-media-audio-cd* to facilitate building under
FreeBSD (among other changes required). I did the changes against the
monkey-media included with net-Rhythmbox's 0.4.6 release tarball.

I have been waiting to see how the merging of the two branches goes
before submitting, Perhaps I should rethink this?

-Wade