Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] audiocd view in (net)rhythmbox

> I'm seriously wondering if anyone is actually using netrb? It's really
> not usable for me, very crashy..

I use the latest version on redhat 9 with gstreamer 0.6.1 and havent
ever had a crash. Only using about a gig of mp3s though. And I'm gonna
keep using it til(if) we have a working rhythmbox. Beats xmms.

Also there are quite a few people using it AFAIK. I've seen a lot of
gentoo users talking about it. It#s much better than the latest rb
release so people are using it...

MArk

This is a digitally signed message part